I'll do it!JK!
Within the next couple of weeks I am going to need a GOOD carpenter to help with some home repairs. This will be outside work, guttering and A LOT of soffet mostly, with a very small amount of roofing. A lot of this work will have to be done on Sat and Sun. Anybody interested and QUALIFIED PM me.
_________________________________________________________
HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????
I'll do it!JK!
If you're a carpenter COME ON.
_________________________________________________________
HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????
Far from it! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
_________________________________________________________
HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????
I'm sorry. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
I just hope everybody else is that honest about the carpenter skills. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
_________________________________________________________
HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????
Lot of smoke blowers out there! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
I hope not. I get mad pretty easy when I'm paying [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
_________________________________________________________
HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????
You or momma the one that gets mad? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Bookmarks